Sunday, June 1, 2008

The End of the Beginning


Well I have been thinking from almost an year to start my own blog...specially coz i am very fond of writing and most importantly im fond of letting people know my point of view towards simply anything in life :)..So simply speaking what my title here means that its just the end of my wait to begin...So fellas here it goes...I think now with ma own room, I can definitely write loads and loads on all the simple and the not-so simple things in life...With ma mind always racing with thoughts and comments..i think its high time i begin typing them down...Unfortunately i cant update u ppl abt ma life until now but yes i will try to be as regular as i can here...Coz life is soo full of experiences..some good and some not-so-good...but nevertheless Life is seriously the best thing that can happen to anything :)
So Ill begin wid one of the best quotes I have come across...

Let life happen to you. Believe me life is in the right , Always…


4 comments:

neha said...

glad you started :D

aayesha ghanekar said...

Ok people I'm extremely sorry for not keeping my word of being regular... but suddenly I've realized that i should...n I will try from now on...!!!

Alaukik Kotecha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alaukik Kotecha said...

k dis is frst personal blog i'm going thru........
nice collection of pics....
n very nice word decoration given to it(i didn't read d whole) but its good.
really good yaar